As we all know, domestic violence is a harrowing, traumatic concept and it’s important to understand the full scope of the issue in today’s day and age:
- According to a recent study, approximately 19 people are victimized by domestic abuse every 60 seconds.
- Over 38 million women in the US have experienced in-home violence at some point during their lives.
- Women with disabilities are about 40% more likely to be victims of intimate partner violence.
- Approximately one in every four women will eventually experience domestic abuse and about one in every seven men will also suffer from this type of malice.
- Males who are exposed to domestic violence as children are about four times more likely to abuse their partners as adults.
As you can see by now, this problem is becoming increasingly prevalent in our modern society, which is why your local domestic violence lawyer plays such a crucial role nowadays.
What Can a Reputable Attorney Do for Me?
If you establish a tight-knit relationship with a local domestic violence lawyer in Fargo, ND, you’ll gain a compassionate, resourceful partner who can help you regain a sense of safety, security, and normalcy:
- Establish a protective order or restraining order against your abuser
- File a comprehensive domestic violence lawsuit
- Represent your best interests in court and help you recover compensation for any medical bills, financial losses, or pain and suffering you’ve experienced
- Help you file for divorce and ensure adequate spousal support as well as the equitable distribution of marital assets
When dealing with a situation as sensitive and strenuous as spousal abuse, a trustworthy domestic violence lawyer will be able to provide confidential assistance and support throughout the entire process, which is why your first call should be to a distinguished local specialist.
Making the Call
If you visit the website Ralawfirms.com, you’ll be able to learn more about a locally renowned team of attorneys that has spent decades passionately fighting for people who have been battered, injured, and mistreated by their intimate partners.
With caring hearts, sympathetic perspectives, and a myriad of resources at their disposal, they’ll be able to resolve any domestic issues that you might be experiencing. Be sure to schedule your free initial consultation as soon as possible; there isn’t a moment to spare.
Be the first to like.