In order to truly understand the importance of your local workers compensation attorney, we have to take a closer look at the ins and outs of this vital American program:
* This wage replacement program covers nearly 150 million hard-working U.S. citizens.
* The system spends approximately $96 billion dollars on an annual basis.
* Based on figures collected in 2017, there are roughly four non-fatal injuries per 100 full-time workers each year for a total of approximately four million accidents every 12 months.
* About 96% of workers compensation claims result from a job-related injury.
Nearly 5,000 U.S. employees die per year due to vocational incidents and accidents.
However, the vast majority of today’s corporations tend to categorize their in-house positions as less hazardous than they actually are; for example, a particular firm might classify a welding specialist as an HR representative to save on workers compensation premiums.
Your Attorney Will Fight on Your Behalf
If you partner with a reputable workers compensation attorney in Harrisburg, IL, you’ll gain immediate access to a highly trained, experienced team of litigators that can help ensure the highest payout for your situation. In this regard, your advocate will help you with all of the following aspects:
* Complete and file all required paperwork and forms
* Gather evidence and testimonies to enhance your case
* Meet all necessary deadlines and timetables
* Negotiate with your insurance company
* Establish a suitable settlement agreement to expedite the process
* Represent your best interests in the court system
To put it plainly, your workers compensation attorney will be able to handle the entire situation from start to finish and guarantee the most lucrative payout irrespective of your specific scenario.
When Should I Hire an Attorney?
If you find yourself dealing with any of the following issues, it’s in your best interests to contact a local workers compensation attorney as soon as possible:
* Your employer denies your claim or retaliates against your case.
* You were injured due to negligence, misconduct, or rule omissions.
* Your settlement does not cover the full value of your lost wages and healthcare expenses.
* Your injuries significantly restrict your ability to perform job duties.
* You’re interested in applying for Social Security disability benefits.
To ensure a successful outcome, feel free to visit Roncoffelattorney.com to learn more about the best-rated workers comp specialist in your area and to schedule a free case evaluation.
Be the first to like.