If you have any misconceptions about the regularity and frequency of personal injury cases in the US, take a look at the statistics shown below:
- During the past 12 months, approximately 25,000 personal injury cases filtered through our nation’s court systems.
- This might seem like a relatively low number for a country with over 300 million citizens, but it’s important to note that less than 5% of personal injury cases actually make it in front of a judge.
- To save time, money, and everyone’s reputation, hundreds of thousands of personal injury situations are settled out-of-court by way of negotiations and arbitrations.
- Out-of-court settlements usually represent the ideal solution for all parties involved because injury trials generally take up to two years or more to reach a final verdict – pretrial settlements take just a fraction of the time.
If you’ve been the victim of a third party’s negligence or carelessness, it’s in your best interest to hire a distinguished personal injury law attorney directly after receiving medical care.
How Can an Injury Attorney Help?
If you establish a tight-knit relationship with a time-tested personal injury law attorney in Minneapolis, MN, for instance, you’ll gain immediate access to a valuable partner that will help you obtain just compensation to account for the following:
- All current and future healthcare expenses
- Travel expenses related to your injuries
- Rehabilitation requirements
- Lost wages
- Lost future earning power
- Property loss
- Compensation for personal suffering, disfigurement, and impairment
Your personal injury law attorney will negotiate with the guilty party to ensure a quick, easy, and lucrative settlement so that you can get on the road to recovery as soon as possible.
How to Pick a Trustworthy Attorney
The most renowned legal firms – such as Rutzick Law Offices, for instance – are able to tout the following characteristics:
- Family owned and operated practice
- Over 60 years combined in-house experience
- Memberships with the Ramsey County Bar Association and the American Association of Justice
- Free initial consultation and case evaluation
- No service charges or fees until your settlement is recovered.
With a caring, compassionate personal injury law attorney by your side, you’ll be able to achieve a desirable final outcome and confidently push forward in life, so be sure to schedule your introductory meeting as soon as possible.
Be the first to like.